Hi there folks!
- SevenZipExtractor/Compressor.CurrentLibraryFeatures to check what your 7zip native library is capable of (#4641). You are supposed to use it like
if (SevenZipCompressor.CurrentLibraryFeatures & LibraryFeature.CompressZip) != 0)
- GetEnvironmentVariable security check in determining TEMP path in Compressor (#5251)
- CompressFileDictionary now works (bug of mine) (#4487)
- Zip compression became more stable (a specific bug) (#4402,?)
- SetLibraryPath in case of the same file name (#5250)
- Tar archive detection - can now detect old format tar archives, including those made by original 7-zip
Custom build of 7z.dll is a special optimized build which is 5-10% more efficient than the standard 7-zip library.