- Extraction from SFX archives. Now it is possible to unrar RAR self-extractors, unzip ZIP self-extractors, etc.
- Extraction from DOC, XLS, (partly) MSI, etc.
- Visual Studio 2010 / .NET 4.0 support; I took advantage of C# 4 optional parameters. The code is backwards compatible, so you can still build SevenZipSharp with Visual Studio 2008 under .NET 2.0
- SevenZipTestWPF - WPF demo of SevenZipSharp (.NET 4)
- Added VHD extraction
- Changes to Compressor.CompressFileDictionary/CompressStreamDictionary, including directories (#5916). in CompressFileDictionary Dictionary<file name, archive entry name> changed to Dictionary<archive entry name, file name>
- VERY serious memory leak bug in Extractor (#5797)
- Temporary path logic in Compressor (#5899)
- Some small drawbacks
7z.dll was built with VS 2010 C++ compiler with all possible static optimizations, so it is about 15% faster than original DLL.